Saturday, January 21, 2012

“Sometimes in life we all deal with challenges we never expected to endure. We have an opportunity to look at those challenges and view them either as obstacles or opportunities. I’ve chosen to view every challenge I’ve ever faced as an opportunity and this will be no different. I’ve always believed that a person’s character is revealed through the way they deal through those moments of adversity.
“I’ve always loved and had so much respect for the game of baseball. Everything I’ve done in my career has been done with that respect and appreciation in mind. That is why I’m so grateful and humbled to accept this award tonight.”
- Ryan Braun accepting the NL MVP award tonight.

He's a stand-up young man, regardless of the upcoming verdict. The Crew had a contingent on hand, including Doug, Gord, & Mark A. And while I'm sure they're proud of his on-field accomplishments, Braun's continued well-spoken nature & general character should make them feel alright that he's the future face of the franchise.

No comments:

Post a Comment