Tuesday, January 17, 2012

For a group allowing Adolf Hitler & Mickey Mouse to sign, I would estimate maybe 75% of those million to be legit.
I remember when California recalled Gray and got... The Terminator, who we all know had NOTHING to do with the outstanding financial state CA is in now. Recalls are a waste of money & time. Voters have opportunities every 2-4 years to make their voices heard. In fact, Walker ran on the very changes he's made, so the "outrage" of forcing a heavily-debted state to become undebted should not be a surprise.
I'm tired of hearing the "take from the rich" because everyone should pay their share... that's what the whole point of the public union issue is: pay your share. I'm lower middle-class & when I hear idiots like The Ed Show spew that Walker is balancing the budget on the backs of the middle class, I get a little pissy. A teacher making 60-100 grand on my taxes alone is NOT middle class. My taxes have gone down, my state is finally returning to health, so what's the problem? You're gravy train has been put in the station? Tough times, tough choices. That's your Greater Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment