Saturday, January 21, 2012

1.9 million signatures...just under the actual votes in the last WI state election...
Well, I suppose, when Hitler, M. Mouse, Joey Shitpants, & Elvis Presley are considered good signatures with a corresponding WI address, you can spin it any way you want it.
I guarantee that there are not 2 million disallusioned Wisconsinites, based solely on the dedaction of "rights" to collectively bargain taxpayer-funded salaries & benefits. What a collosal waste of time & money, again footed by the taxpayer... though I shouldn't expect any different from liberals.
And to those that damn me as a conservative Republican swine, I could care less about gun or abortion issues. I'm interested in what makes fiscal sense for everyone, especially myself. I think for myself, not along party lines. I was raised Democrat and decided I'd form my own opinions based on how they affect me, not my parents or grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment