Thursday, December 21, 2017

Help me out please, since I only got an A in Econ 101... How is allowing citizens to keep more of their own money "stealing" from the government?  I'm convinced a liberal wants the tax rate to start at 100% and anything below that they're nice enough to throw our way.  No one is taking away from low income people since they don't actually pay any taxes, so, of course, a tax cut helps "the rich", as their percentage of earnings is larger than, say, mine.  As a percentage, the middle class will get a sizeable amount more based on earnings.  As for "giving deals to corporations", let me ask you in all seriousness: How many jobs have you gotten from a poor guy?  I'll wait... that's right.  Exactly zero.  Businesses actually HIRE people, so in a sane person's reasoning, they will invest to grow their business.  It's a little thing we rubes call Jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment