Thursday, January 24, 2013

The non-partisan Legislative Fiscal Bureau released estimates today that [show] that our surplus is up to $419.7 million.--Governor Walker

I fail to see how anyone could argue with a $3B deficit being turned into almost a half-billion surplus... but then again, I must hate kids since it's all about them, right? We should ALL thank our lucky stars there is strong leadership in WI, as the states surrounding us are floundering in fiscal irresponsibility.

I always hear about everyone paying "their fair share"... well, that's what is happening. No longer can the cadillac benefits be strapped solely to the backs of the taxpayer. If I have to save for all my retirement AND part of yours, you can shoulder some of the burden too.

EDIT: Ann can be pretty funny

No comments:

Post a Comment