Monday, April 16, 2012

So I've been sitting on this since watching the "hockey game" between Philly & Pittsburgh yesterday. I have to say, as a Penguins fan, I'm thoroughly disgusted with the way they acted. It was almost as if they were resigned to losing, as long as they could act like thugs & dish out some punishment. I'm all for playing hard & physical, but what that turned into was a pathetic display by a team who not only lost all composure, but became what they've been railing against since last year's Winter Classic. Obviously, Philly is not blameless, but after Penguin management had been so vocal about head injuries, to see Neal & Asham go at the head & throat of the Flyers, it's pretty clear there was an agenda early on in that game. I'm embarrased by what transpired on Sunday to the point I may just not watch Game 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment