Thursday, December 24, 2009

Health Care Questions

I have been told that my company's insurance plan is absolutely outstanding. They do a bang-up job of trying to keep premium costs down for the employees.

Articles like this make me worry.

The Land of Opportunity is fast becoming the Land of Where The Hell Is My Handout.

I've said it before & I'll say it again: The problem is not the coverage, it's the industry costs. For instance, it shouldn't cost $125 just to walk in, then get sent somewhere else in the building for a test (another office visit charge), then back where you came from for... wait for it... wait for it... another $125 office visit charge.

I'm fast becoming sick & tired of paying for other people's lives, then wondering how I'll pay for my own.

Nanny State, be thy name.

No comments:

Post a Comment